Rent our Space
The Silver Eye Center for Photography offers a unique and memorable venue for corporate and private events for adult audiences. Host your meeting, party, or arts related reception at our exciting contemporary photography gallery. To get started with a rental request please complete our event rental form.
Our location in the Penn Avenue Arts District combines an intimate, contemporary setting with internationally acclaimed art exhibitions to create a distinctive ambience for entertaining your guests.
Silver Eye can accommodate approximately 75 guests for a cocktail reception, or approximately 30 guests for a seated event depending on the current exhibition and event space requirements.
Given the open floor plan and the fragile nature of our art installations, the facility is not appropriate for wedding receptions, dancing, or events for children. This facility is ideal for audiences with a strong interest in photography, creativity, design and art education. The art exhibitions cannot be changes or altered for rental events.
Rentals include tables, chairs, powerpoint projection, and a PA system. On street metered parking is available and free of charge after 6:00 pm.
The rental fee for the gallery is $400 for a 5-hour gallery rental, or hourly for $100 per hour. A minimum of 1 Silver Eye staff member will be present throughout the event. Additional staff will be added as required at a rate of $15/hour.
A non-refundable security deposit of 50% of your total rental is required to hold your date and is due with the signed contract. This deposit will be deducted from the final total of your rental. The remaining rental fee and copies of all insurance and licenses are due 10 days before your event
- No smoking is permitted anywhere in the facility
- Alcoholic beverages can be served as long as all the required insurance and licenses have been arranged for your event
- Red wine and dark colored drinks are not permitted
- Silver Eye has a non-restrictive catering clause
- Tables and chairs are included in the rental rate quoted
- No candles, adhesive labels, tape, or tags are allowed
- Artworks may not be moved or altered
- The gallery is not available exhibition rentals
To get started with a rental request please complete our event rental form or call us at 412.431.1810.